- About SJC
- On Campus
- News & Info
BLESSING OF THE ANIMALS was very special. It was wonderful having Monsignor Milani back with us, and he shared an inspirational message with the children about the power of prayer as he recounted the story of his recovery. He also spoke of the lessons we can learn from the life of St. Francis of Assisi. […]
The SJC community shared a super-fun time at last Friday’s ANNUAL SPAGHETTI DINNER! The Parish Hall was packed, the crowd was huge, the lines were long, but everybody was in an upbeat mood. We thank our chairpersons for planning such a fun family evening: Food/Kitchen: BOB & JULIA COLLINS (and their Chefs, PORFIRIO and LUIS) […]
2015-2016 APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE! Come see our beautiful, spacious facility and meet our outstanding teaching staff. Teacher/Student Instruction Ratio: 1:8 Maximum Class Size: 34 Students -- Apply Now to Reserve a Space in Next Year's Class Tours Available: Call 408-252-9778 or 252-6441 [...]
2015 Carnival Survey Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino Parents, We hope that you enjoyed this year?s Carnival. We always strive to make the carnival even more fun; so, please complete this survey. We will review your responses as part of our planning for next year?s carnival. All responses will remain confidential. Thank you! Sincerely, 2015 […]
After last Friday’s OPENING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR MASS, we installed our 2015 – 2016 STUDENT COUNCIL. They proudly shared their Oath of Office, presented their “light of leadership,” and received their Student Council pins, which had been blessed by the entire student body. We also formally introduced our new students. The 8th Graders introduced […]
For more school news check out our news blog.
Wednesday, October 7
• Gr. 6: SCIENCE CAMP WEEK: Day #3
• Gr. 8 Guest Speaker: St. Lawrence Academy
• Band Practice
• Wednesday $4.00/Annual Pass Hot Lunch: Burgers
• Chess Club: Lunchtime
• Computer Coding Club Begins: 3:15 p.m. (Coding Class)
• St. Lawrence Academy Information Night: 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 8
• Gr. 6: SCIENCE CAMP WEEK: Day #4
• Grade 4 Field Trip: Mission San Juan Bautista (9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
• Detention: 3:15 p.m.
• Art Club: 3:15 p.m.
• Music Ministry: 3:15 p.m.
Friday, October 9
• Gr. 6: RETURNS FROM SCIENCE CAMP (11:30 a.m.)
• SPIRIT/CARNIVAL TEE-SHIRT DAY
• Grade 8 Guest Speaker: Notre Dame High School (8:45 a.m.)
• GRADE 3 CLASS RETREAT DAY: "We are All Members of the Body of Christ"
Saturday, October 10
• ALZHEIMER'S "WALK FOR A CURE": Mrs. Jean Wilson (SJC Preschool Director) is Walking
Sunday, October 11
• Children's Liturgy: 9:30 a.m. Mass
Monday, October 12
• SCHOOL HOLIDAY: COLUMBUS DAY
• HAPPY 3-DAY WEEKEND!
Tuesday, October 13
• PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION FORMS SENT HOME TODAY
• Grade 8 Guest Speaker: Bellarmine College Prep
• Halloween Raffle Basket Sales Begins (Student Council)
• Computer Lab Club: 3:15 p.m. (Open Lab)
• Math Club: 3:15 p.m.
• Robotics Club: 3:15 p.m.
• School Board Meeting: 7:00 p.m. in Art Room
For more calendars check out our calendar pages.