Here’s your chance to let your artistic skills SHINE by entering the 2017-2018 Yearbook Cover Contest!
The First Place Winner’s artwork will be on the front cover and the Second Place Winner’s artwork will be on the back cover. Both winners will also receive a free yearbook!
• You may work as an individual OR in teams of two.
• Artwork must include the school name and year (2017-2018)
• Your artwork must be submitted on an 8.5” x 11” sheet of white paper, portrait orientation.
• Please be sure to use bright colors and avoid leaving the background blank or white. You may use crayons, colored pencils, paint or markers.
• Your design should reflect life here at SJC. It can be about academics, school spirit, our SPARCCLS theme, or something spiritual. Use your imagination and have fun!
• Keep what’s important in the design (like the school name and year) away from the page edges.
• VERY IMPORTANT – On the back, please write your first and last name lightly with a pencil so it will not show through on your artwork.
• Artwork should be turned in to Mrs. Moss by March 16th.