By being a member of the Yearbook Committee you’ll help record and capture on film all of the great moments throughout the 2016-2017 school year. Each member will learn how to take great pictures and edit digital images. You’ll also be a key participant in planning the layout of this year’s yearbook.
Applications are now being sought for the 2016-2017 SJC Yearbook Committee. We are seeking 16 dedicated and creative team members to create a lasting record of the 2016-2017 school year. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity!
What are the requirements and expectations for becoming a member of the Yearbook Committee?
- Understand the spirit of the challenge: participation, imagination, teamwork, and fun.
- Be able to dedicate a significant amount of time to complete projects and tasks both as an individual and as a member of a team.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills.
- Maintain above average grades in your classes.
- Get your teacher and parent’s signature on this form allowing you to participate
- Make time for regular weekly team meetings. (We will meet every Thursday at lunch.)
- Be willing to take photographs twice a month at recess and during school events and celebrations.
- Be willing to see the project through to its completion in May 2017.
- Be in fifth grade or above.
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in joining, please write an essay about why you want to join, what you hope to learn, and how you would creatively contribute to the overall project; staple it to the application attached to this article; and turn it in to Mrs. Moss by Friday, September 23rd.