Parking Lot Guidelines - Quick Reference
Below is a short summary of our parking lot safety guidelines. For more detailed information refer to our School Board Parking Lot Safety Agreement
Please observe the following guidelines for the safety of our children:
- Do not stop or park at the red curb at any time. This area is for emergency vehicles only.
- Follow the directional arrows painted on the blacktop for the proper flow of traffic.
- Park in the marked stalls. Adults must walk the children to the sidewalk before and after school. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Students may be dropped off at the morning drop off area by the parish rectory offices. This area is not available after school for pickups.
- Do not double park at any time.
- Do not drive through the parking stall to the other side to either park or drive away.
- Always back up very slowly.
- Drive slowly and safely at all times — 5 mph maximum.
- As a pedestrian, always be aware and courteous of cars moving through the parking lot.
Please join with us in protecting the safety of all our children by carefully following all of the parking lot guidelines. Your child's safety and the safety of others is the highest priority to all of us.
AND REMEMBER ...
If your foot is on the gas, you are going too fast!
Keep it slow and watch where you go.